Knuckles Trekking and Camping
Meemure Trekking and Camping
Riverston Hiking and Camping
Sri Lanka is here to change the general opinions of the people related to the so-called world’s known holiday themes. For example, most travelers think of camping this way, “the activity of spending a holiday living in a tent.” It is just camping, but this glorious island enhances it to this: the memorable days filled with excitement, passion, authentic experiences, adventure, open-fire dinner that end with a good sleep under canvas under a glorious sky full of many thousands of shining stars. Every camping in Sri Lanka holiday experience will be mysteriously satisfying.
Type of Camping
1) Wildlife/national park camping.
2) Hiking/trekking/adventure camping.
3) Beach Camping.
4) Luxury Camping (glamping.)
5) Honeymoon Camping.
6) Forest Camping.
7) Village Camping.
8) Scenic Camping.
9) Birdwatching Camping.
10) River Camping.
The Best Camping In Sri Lanka Destinations:
We categorize the top camping destinations according to themes for your convenience here:
* Wildlife/national park: Yala, Gal Oya, Wilpattu, Udawalawe, Minneriya, and Kaudulla national parks.
* Rainforests: Sinharaja & Kithulgala forest reserve.
* Hiking/trekking/adventure: Knuckles mountain, Kithulgala, Hortons Plains, Ella, and Little Adam’s Peak.
* Luxury Camping in Sri Lanka (glamping): Yala, Wilpattu, Knuckles, Sinharaja, Lunugamwehera national park, Kalpitiya, Sigiriya, Ahungalla, Kandy, and Wirawila.
* Beach Camping: Ahungalla, Kalpitiya beach paradise, Yala beach, Kalkudah beach, Mirissa, Bentota, Negambo, and Tangalle.
* Village Camping: Dambana Veddas Village, Sigiriya, Wahawa hot spring village, and Meemure.
* Honeymoon (couple/romantic) Camping: Well, all camping in Sri Lanka destinations fit the bill.
* River Camping: Kithulgala, Belihuloya, Udawalawe, and Mahiyanganaya Sorabora Lake.
* Scenic Camping: Horton Plains, Ella, National Parks, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Knuckles, and most of the highlands.
* Birdwatching Camping: This happens in most of the bird watching destinations in Sri Lanka.