To have an experience of adventures with peeping to the nature. You can explore some untouched tourists attractions in Sri Lanka by spending 08 days of your vacation in Sri Lanka. This tour package includes Sinharaja rain forest, the Belihuloya area, Ella, Yala, and water sports hotspot Bentota.
- Trekking in Singharaja Rain Forest
- Trekking in Pahanthudawa waterfall and Nanperial lush green
- Trekking and hiking in Babarakanda water fall
- Hiking to mini Adams’ peak
- Safari in Yala national park
- Water sports in Bentota
Welcome to Sri Lanka
Arrive at Colombo International Airport and meet with our representative at the arrival lounge and transfer from Colombo to Sinharaja Rain Forest – 4 hours drive approximately Then Check in to Sinharaja Rain Forest Eco Lodge.
Overnight stay in Sinharaja Rain Forest
Full-day rain forest walks with picnic meals, you can get a greater experience of different flora and fauna. The meaning of Sinharaja is “Lion Kingdom”. Sinharaja rain forest is a biodiversity hotspot & it is considered a low-land rain forest. You can watch endemic fauna and flora while your exposure to the forest.
Overnight stay in Sinharaja Rain Forest
After breakfast proceeds to Belihuloya. Belihuloya is a hidden place but enrich with natural beauty. You can visit Pahanthudawa Ella and Nanperial lush green area. At Nanperial you will be able to have open bathing from natural water streams.
Overnight stay at Belihuloya.
After breakfast proceeds to Beragala – half an hour drive approximately. Track Babarakanda waterfall. Babarakanda is the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. Amongst the majestic mountains of Kalupahana in the Central Highlands; leaps the beautiful horsetail waterfall of Bambarakanda Ella.
Dinner and overnight stay at Beragala
After breakfast proceeds to Ella. Climb mini Adams’ peak rock. The Little Adam`s Peak got its name after its big brother, the holy mountain Adam`s Peak. Hiking to mini Adams’ peak is fairly easy. Once you climb up the rock you can enjoy lush green sceneries.
Dinner and overnight stay at Ella
After breakfast, You will proceed to Yala. Yala National Park is a huge area of forest, grassland, and lagoons bordering the Indian Ocean, in southeast Sri Lanka. It’s home to wildlife such as leopards, elephants, and crocodiles. You can have a wildlife jeep safari at Yala national park.
Overnight stay at Yala.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bentota.
Bentota is a beach destination. So, you can engage with water sports activities at Bentota. Bentota has always been renowned as the water sports capital of Sri Lanka with the hoteliers in the area actively promoting water sports from an adrenaline-filled speed boat and jet ski riding, windsurfing, boogie boarding, water skiing, kite surfing, to a leisurely ride on a banana boat for the family & kids.
Dinner and overnight stay at Bentota
After breakfast proceed to Colombo for a mini-city tour
After Enjoying, the Colombo City tour, your guide will take you back to the international airport for a safe journey.
We hope and wish that you will visit this beautiful country again.
- Hotel or resort with Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers by an air-conditioned car
- Sinharaja Forest trekking tour, Ella Tour, Yala Safari Tour.
- Yala National park entrance fee
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a double sharing basis
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Bentota Water sports fees
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
Know before your book
* Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult.
* This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
* Travellers with back problems, expectant mothers and serious medical conditions are not recommended.
Know before you go
* Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
* Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.