We understand that providing information electronically requires a lot of confidence on your side. We take this trust extremely seriously and find it a high priority to maintain the protection and confidentiality of your personal details anytime you visit our website or use our services.
1) How we use personal data: We only use your personal details to offer the services you order. To the degree that we use your details, including your personal information, to promote our services to you, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of these uses. We may use your personal details for the following reasons, including but not limited to: I conflict resolution; (ii) troubleshooting problems; (iii) promoting a safe service; (iv) collecting fees owed to us; (v) catering to customer interests when delivering our services; (vi) reminding you about online and offline deals, products, services, and new features; (vii) customizing your experience; (viii) detecting and upgrading your personal information; (ix) identify and defend us from error, fraud, and other illegal activity; (x) enforce our terms of service; conduct routine audits.
Nevertheless, We will only hold your personal data for as long as it is appropriate to satisfy the objectives with which it has been obtained, and for the intent of compliance with any legal, accounting, or regulatory reporting criteria.
2) With whom we share your Personal Information? We may share your personal details with our other corporate agencies and collaborators to:
- Help detect and deter misuse of identity,
- Fraud and other possibly unconstitutional acts;
- co-relate similar or multiple accounts in order to discourage misuse of our services;
- To promote the shared or co-branded services that you request when more than one corporate agency offers those services.
As a consequence of this exchange of personal details by us, those organizations and affiliates can not sell to you unless you are expressly opt-in. Under the following conditions, we can reveal personal information:
- if mandated by statute or law enforcement agencies to investigate some civil or criminal offenses; or
- If any disclosure is fairly required to respond to subpoenas, judicial orders, or some other legal procedure.
- TT’s ethical, financial, or other competent advisers, or
- to apply our conditions of the Policy;
- To reply to allegations that ads, uploading, or other material infringe the rights of a third party;
- To secure the freedom, possessions, or personal welfare of consumers of our website and app, or the general public.
3) How do we protect your personal data?: OT takes the protection of your Consumer Data seriously, but inevitably the transfer of information over the Internet is not always safe. While we would do our utmost to secure your Customer Data, we cannot confirm the protection of your Customer Data transmitted via any medium, including the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4) Cookies: We use our data collection devices, and also third parties, like cookies on some pages on our website. Cookies are small files saved on your hard drive that allow us to deliver services personalized to your preferences, interests, and expectations. We also provide some functionality that is only possible by the use of a cookie.
5) Security Precautions: Our website has tight protection mechanisms in effect to protect the loss, abuse, and manipulation of details within our supervision. We provide the usage of a safe server anytime you alter or access your account details. When the information is in our hands, we follow stringent protection protocols to secure it from unauthorized access.
As soon as you declare your intention to make use of either of the services provided by us on the Website, shall pass the command to the defined and authentic payment gateway that takes your credit card or debit card, or other banking details and performs the payment transaction.