All purchases made through https://overatours.com, or in any mode of contact through Overa tours representatives, are subject to the following Terms & Conditions. In all bookings, the person making the booking is considered to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the guest(s) named in the booking. No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made valid in writing by Overa Tours (Private) Ltd.
* You may book a Tour with Overa tours (Private) Ltd, using the booking process on https://overatours.com. The said company may, at their discretion, accept or reject any booking of a Tour, for reasons disclosed or undisclosed.
* If Overa tours (Private) Ltd. accept your booking, a confirmation email will be sent to you, attaching details of the Tour, invoice and a copy of these Terms (Confirmation Email). It is guest(s) responsibility to check the booking details (including, in particular, the details of your Tour) provided in the Confirmation Email before paying the invoice.
* Your booking will be complete, on your payment of part, or the entire Fee in accordance with these Terms. Once your booking is complete, you may not cancel your booking other than in accordance with these Terms, including our cancellation policy.
- Online payment using a PayPal Account
- Bank Transfer
- Valid Identification
* Ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID with them on the day of visiting. This is particularly important for guests who qualify for discounts and reductions based on age, academical or other statuses. Students should bring a valid photo ID to be worn in every tour.
* Following your payment of part or all of the Fees, if you cancel your Tour:
(a) More than 14 days prior to the start date of the Tour, you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of no less than 25% of the Fee in full. If applicable, we will refund you the balance of any Fee paid by you.
(b) Within 14 days from the start date of the Tour, you will be liable to pay the Fee in full.
* If you cancel on the start date of the Tour or any time thereafter (including by leaving the Tour) or you do not show up for the Tour, you will be liable to pay the Fee in full and no refund will be made to you.
- Optional excursions and additional services will be provided upon request, for which Overa Tours (private) Ltd. will charge additionally.
- Wild Life Park visits will be at client’s own risk.
- Jeeps used for Safaris are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours)
Overa Tours (Private) Ltd. strongly recommends that guests arrange travel insurance to cover cancellations and delays due to unforeseen circumstances, or those beyond all control (e.g. inclement weather, strikes, natural disasters, etc.). It is recommended that guests arrange medical and personal insurance to cover any medical expenses, loss of baggage, loss of personal belongings, or other such travel mishaps. Guests must agree that both Overa Tour (Private) Ltd. and any local partner service providers are not liable for any of such unforeseen circumstances, and hold both parties harmless. All claims to reimbursements for insurance must go directly through the insurance provider.
This terms & conditions agreement is governed by Sri Lankan law and, in case of a dispute that cannot be settled amicably, exclusive jurisdiction is conferred on the Sri Lanka court. Guests agree that any controversy between the parties to this agreement involving the construction or application of any of the terms, provisions, or conditions of this agreement, shall on written request of either party served on the other, be submitted first to mediation and then if still unresolved to binding arbitration. Guests agree the company will set venue and jurisdiction of any suit arising from a dispute.