Panchakarma is the term in Ayurveda used in five purifying techniques for cleansing and detoxifying the body. These methods are of considerable significance in the Ayurveda method of medicine and are applied to nearly all illnesses. This tour package covers panchakarma Ayurveda tours in Sri Lanka, and they are suitable for a variety of health disorders and general well-being.
Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatments in Sri Lanka – Elements & Stages
1) Poorva Karma: This involves preparatory steps, such as oleation control and fomentation (snehana and swedana), before the key specific procedure. Poorva Karma is practiced for five, seven, or ten days, often a little longer if a long-term problem is undertaken.
Nirama – Ayurveda Detoxification
The spectrum of Ayurveda detoxification therapy involves medicinal oil massage or heat treatment or a mixture of both, along with cleansing programs to detox the body internally. Absolute cleansing treatments can differ from person to person based on their type of body. In the Ayurveda system, each person falls into one of the three prominent body styles classified as Prakriti.
One of the most effective detoxification treatments is a warm oil massage mixed with herbs. Warm oil massage and sweat therapy improve drainage to conserve the blood and prepare the way to extract chemical residues from the tissues and veins. This method is special in that it guarantees that the fundamental tissues are not affected by the removal procedures alluded to above. A massage is the safest cure for Ayurveda since it addresses disorders such as anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, and psychological issues. It is also meant to treat paralysis, senile dementia, and other neurological conditions.
It is necessary for the body to become responsive to the ingestion of medicinal properties and to assimilate as stored waste and contaminants are extracted. Ayurveda suggests detoxification services once every season as a means of strengthening the body for the next season, representing the protective nature of this healing method. Besides, the effects of such detoxification treatment can be continued and revised to preserve optimum health benefits.
2) Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment in Sri Lanka 2nd Step – Pradhana Karma: Key treatment containing the five cleaning procedures alluded below:
- Vasti – herbal / oil decoction enemas
- Vamana – emesis therapy
- Virechana – purgation therapy
- Rakta Moksha – bloodletting
- Nasya – inhalation
3) Paschata Karma: Steps taken after the primary procedure, such as food, medicine, and everyday schedule.
Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatments in Sri Lanka – Bookings
Please contact Overa Tours and book your Ayurveda Tour today. We bring you world-class travel and tour services and connect you with the best Ayurvedic resorts, spas, and hotels in the country. Contact us and book your tour today or please visit For more details about Ayurveda Tours in Sri Lanka
Ayurveda Related Tropics