Ayurveda Oil Massage Packages for Vitality
Massage – when we hear that term, many of us envision a lavish spa treatment reserved for specific celebrations. However, In Ayurveda, oil massage is suggested every day.
The process of massage itself melts stress and discomfort away from the muscles. Ayurveda claims that these essential Ayurvedic massage advantages are further strengthened with the use of Ayurvedic massage oil. Health benefits from incorporating an oil massage in your holiday can raise its brilliance to the next level.
The many benefits of Ayurveda oil massage therapy are:
- Improved sleep patterns
- Softer, stronger skin
- Improved musculoskeletal and nervous system health
- Proper circulation and lymph drainage
- Healthy vision
- Firm, strong limbs
- Tone and vigor for the body’s tissues
- Graceful aging
- Lustrous hair
- Increased longevity
- Nourishment for the whole body
Ayurveda Body Massages in Sri Lanka – Overview
Whole-body massage is often provided with various types of oil based on the form of the body (i.e. pitta, vata, Kapha, or a combination). Massage can be done using a variety of strokes, including tapping, rubbing, kneading, and squeezing.
It is very helpful for general revitalization, skin, and musculoskeletal disorders, or issues such as obesity, body aches, and discomfort. Sharpen memory decreases body weight, enhances skin tone, and ensures peaceful sleep.
Ayurveda Body Massage Treatment Covered
1) Ayurveda Head Massage: rejuvenating application of oil to the head, which is experienced through the roots of the hair and prevents hair loss and premature graying. This therapy also makes both mind and soul better by alleviating anxiety, exhaustion and calming muscles and nerve fiber.
2) Ayurveda Facial Massage: this ayurvedic facial massage consists of three main stages, namely: face massage, scrub, face pack, and herbal steam. It nurtures the facial skin by removing the subtle tensions beneath it and reaching out to the brain’s reflex points for improved work.
3) Ayurveda Neck and Shoulder Massage: the neck and shoulder regions are very vulnerable to stiffness and tension and these effects may be relieved by an ayurvedic massage utilizing herbal oils that release spasms, rheumatic pain, and many stress-related problems.
4) Ayurveda Arm Massage: discomfort in the arms may be induced by various factors, including headaches, pain in the neck, and pain in the shoulder. Ayurvedic massage helps nurture the back of the shoulders and arms while helping to alleviate discomfort and calm the muscles in the region.
5) Ayurveda Hand Massage: Ayurvedic hand massages are effective in eliminating extra toxins by activating acupuncture points and energy meridians that extend through the palms. These massages often help to smooth the work of different organs and processes in the body.
6) Ayurveda Leg Massage: a form of massage that promotes good circulation and adds the requisite nutrients to the legs to avoid varicose veins. Massages on large muscles tend to alleviate weakness and soft strokes on lymph nodes help to minimize swelling.
7) Ayurveda Foot Massage: Sensitive spots are especially based on this form of massage that provides both a reflective, calming, and invigorating effect on internal organs. Foot massages often avoid intense discomfort, numbness, and weakness while maintaining the general well-being of the organs.
8) Ayurveda Full Body Massage: Full body massage is a more successful means of removing concerns such as obesity, body aches, and discomfort thus allowing for overall rejuvenation. Ayurvedic oils used in these massages evoke a feeling of well-being as the muscles are encouraged to relax in the operation.
9) Ayurveda Back Massage: this massage is done using pain-reducing medicinal oils around the back and back of the neck. A perfect source of stress reduction, body massage decreases discomfort and tends to calm muscles, thereby improving the efficiency of the entire nervous system.
Ayurveda Body Massage – Bookings
As mentioned, these massage treatments can cure numerous health conditions, from stress to muscle pains. We can combine these Ayurveda massage packages with your honeymoon or adventure holiday for adding the “relax” component. Contact Us and book your tour today or please visit For more details Ayurveda Tours in Sri Lanka
Ayurveda Related Tropics