Sri Lanka boasts a written history of 2500 years old. This tour package is included the main historical, architectural, and sacred sites in Sri Lanka that you must travel to. The marvelous architecture, monuments, vibrant festivals, vivacious cities, and spiritual sites are a mesmerizing experience that you are able to have while your Sri Lankan tour from this cultural package.
Wonders of Sri Lanka tour cover most of the cultural and world heritage sites, Minneriya National park safari and Bentota Beach in Sri Lanka
- Anuradhapura Ancient City
- Polonnaruwa World Heritage Site
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Minneriya National Park Safari
- Kandy Cultural Capital
- Bentota Beach
- Galle Dutch Fort
- Colombo City
Welcome to Sri Lanka. At the airport, you will be greeted by our guide he will take you to Negombo. It is a romantic little coastal town with wide sandy beaches and a safe sea coastal area. You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax.
Overnight stay in Negombo
On the second day after breakfast, you will proceed to the Anuradapura ancient city.
Proceed to Anuradhapura city tour
Proceed to Mihinthale sightseeing
Visit Jethawanaramya sightseeing
Visit Thisavava Lake and Srimaha Bodhi temple
Anuradhapura is the ancient capital of Sri Lanka that possesses the crudest monuments. And all of them exhibit the ancient city’s magnificence. It is evident that the city has belonged to one of the civilizations of the primal world who were technologically more advanced in all ways. You will see the pagodas which are sky-high just like Egyptian Pyramids. While witnessing the Aukana Buddha statue, the thuparama temple, and the Isurumuniya rock carvings you will lose yourself in amazement.
• Overnight Stay in Anuradhapura
After breakfast proceeds to Polonnaruwa.
Polonnaruwa heritage sites & city tour
Explore the second ancient kingdoms in Sri Lanka. Today will guide you to the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, remains one of the best planned archeological relic sites in the country. The Gal Viharaya rock temple, Watadage, majestic King’s Council Chamber, the Lotus Bath, the Lanka Thilaka Viharaya, and the statue of one of Polonnaruwa’s great kings, Parakramabahu, are a few of Polonnaruwa memorable sights. Parakrama Samudraya or the Sea of Parakrama has considered one of the greatest ancient man-made irrigation systems in the world. You will be mistaken for the ocean cause it’s a tank that vast.
Then proceed to Sigiriya and overnight stay at Sigiriya
After breakfast, you will proceed to the Sigiriya. Then head to Sigiriya (Lion) rock fortress and climb the steps to the top of this captivating site to discover UNESCO-listed ruins and take in stellar views.
After lunch, head out to experience a taste of Sri Lankan wildlife at Minneriya national park. Minneriya national park is a dry zone protected area with beautiful panoramic views, which is known for its high density of Asian elephants. The famous “Gathering” of wild elephants occurs here annually between June and September. It is the largest known Asian wild elephant gathering in the world.
Overnight stay in Sigiriya
After breakfast, you will proceed to Kandy
Dambulla Golden cave Temple
Temple of Tooth
Kandy city tour
En route visit Dambulla Cave Temple. Dambulla Golden Cave Temple Complex takes the first place out of all and it’s still remaining very much preserved. A lot of archeological discoveries were made here and all the caves were formed in the 3rd century B.C. usually, the rock climbs 160 feet over the surrounding plains. Major attractions are spread over 5 caves which contain both statues and paintings related to the life of Lord Buddha and his life. The city is very close to Kandy.
Kandy is one of the most ancient cities in Sri Lanka and this city is known as the cultural capital of Sri Lanka as well as it represents the rich cultural heritage of the country. Additionally, the city is beautiful in all aspects and lies in the hills. It’s more suitable for relaxing and reflecting. Kandy gives shelter the tooth relic of the Lord Buddha, in the famous ‘Dalada Maligawa’ or ‘Temple of the Tooth.’ Every year, thousands of visitors are attracted by these temples and these visitors include devotees as well. There are also some other ancient temples alongside some landmarks that include the wonderful Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. In the evening you can enjoy with Sri Lanka Cultural Dance.
Overnight stay at Kandy
After breakfast proceeds to Bentota.
After Breakfast proceed to Bentota. En route visit Kitulgala for white water rafting(Optional). Check in to the hotel in Bentota and enjoy the time on Bentota beach.
White water rafting in Kithulgala(En-route)
Overnight stay in Bentota
Full day reserve for leisure and water sports in Bentota
After Breakfast proceed to Galle
Explore the Dutch Fort of Galle
Galle City is a famous old ancient city because of the largest fortress in the Asia This Fort was built by the Dutch in 1663 and designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Leisurely spend the day in this beach destination. And as your choices are free for optional water sport activities, a full day you can enjoy with the beach sunbathing, swimming, Taste Seafoods and shopping.
Overnight stay at Bentota
After Breakfast proceed to Colombo
Colombo National Museum
After Enjoying, Colombo City and your guide will comfortably take you back to the international airport to end your pleasant journey
- Standard Hotel or resort with Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers by an air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a double sharing basis
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
- Mentioned price is for standard hotels and if you need to upgrade hotels, Please ask for the customized package.
- During the peak time, peak period supplement may apply
- Hotels are subject to availability
Know before you go
* Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
* Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
* 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: No Cancellation Fee.
* 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
* 13-8 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
* Within 7 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
* No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.