Glorified Meemure Trekking: Meemure is one of the isolated and serene villages in Sri Lanka. The entire region is a collection of mountains, paddy fields, the village, waterfalls, and forestry treks. It is safe to say that this beautiful village is the number one all-in-one trekking destination in Sri Lanka. We have chosen this gorgeous village for trekking and hiking experiences in Sri Lanka as we know how brilliant it is for adventure trekking.
Meemure Trekking In Sri Lanka: One of the most beautiful villages on the island is also a perfect destination for adventure trekking. Meemure has a glorified history, too. The mountain called Lakegala is in this village, and the history says that the Great King Ravana lifted the Dandu Monara here. Walking along the trails in this exceptional village is a fabulous experience for travelers who love trekking, but physically not fit enough to climb mountains. Experienced hikers and brave travelers have many options to consider here; our trekking in Meemure options are for all travel groups, including honeymoon couples.
The Best Time For Meemure Trekking Sri Lanka: Adventure activities can happen throughout the year here. We advise that you avoid climbing waterfalls and mountains when it is raining. Don’t worry! We choose the best time of the year for this soul-satisfying activity. We even know the best times of the day for trekking on each trail in Meemure. Contact us today; let’s enjoy this remarkable activity in perfect style. We arrange everything for you from our side.
What to Expect
8:00 – You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver and driven to starting point.
8:45 – On arrival to starting point, our guide will give you a brief introduction and safety requirement about the hike.
9:00 – Start your hike through the jungle to the top of the mountain. This area has declared as an environmental protection area under National Environment Act. After 2 hours hiking, you will reach to Peak & Relaxing time on the top of the Mountain.
9:40 – Continue your trekking to other mountains.
12:30 – Reach to a place with a panoramic view and there you can have your packed lunch and do photography while enjoying the surrounding view.
13:30 – Heading back to the trail head with wonderful photos.
16:00 – Arrive back to your Hotel in Kandy by Tuk Tuk.
Hike / Trek Location
♦ We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements
♦ Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation
♦ You can add this hike/trek experience to your tour package
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located in Kandy by TUK TUK.
- Refreshment and snacks.
- Bottled water.
- Packed lunch.
- Service of English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- All government taxes.
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- 14 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: No Cancellation Fee.
- 13-7 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
- 6-2 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled travelling date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of the booking subject to availability.
- Booking should be made at least 48 hours before the travelling date.
- Pick up can be arranged at any location in Sri Lanka for additional cost.
- We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements.
- Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level.
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the sites.
- Recommend to wear shoes for your convenience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.