- The Dead Sea
- Al Maghtas
- The Lost City
- Red Rose City of Petra
- Nabatians city, Modern 7 Wonders of the World.
- Lawrence of Arabia
- The Roman Theatre, The Citadel,
Meet and assist by our representative at Queen Alia Airport who will assist you through the immigration then transfer to your hotel in Amman for Overnight.
After Breakfast. visit Bethany Beyond the Jordan; Al-Maghtas, the Baptism Site of Jesus of Nazareth, signifies a landmark moment of the origin of Christianity. Religious and non-religious tourists alike will walk through a peaceful path of gorgeous Dead Sea vegetation to the location where Jesus was Baptised by John The Baptist. Located nine kilometers to the north of the Dead Sea visitors will have the pleasure of viewing sites built during the Roman and Byzantine empires. Al Maghtas is listed on the UNESCOs World Heritage List.
Then transfer to Dead Sea to relax and float in the salty water on the shores of the Dead Sea.
Overnight in Dead Sea
After breakfast, transfer to Petra
Overnight in Petra
After breakfast, drive to Petra. We will begin our visit and marvel at the beauty of the Lost City, the Red Rose City of Petra, exploring its many caves and tombs. Walk through the canyon and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatians city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World.
Dinner & Overnight in Petra
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Rum. Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 2 Hour – 4״ jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges. Then drive to your hotel in Amman.
Today check out of the hotel as you are transferred to queen alia Airport for your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar on BB sharing twin room.
- Jordan free visa - must stay 2 nights.
- Transportation by modern AC car / minivan / bus with Wi-Fi and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program.
- Jeep safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- local English speaking tour guide for 1 hour in Jerash for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- local English speaking tour guide for 1-2 hour in Petra for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- English speaking tour guide at touring days in the program for groups 7 persons and more.
- 1 mineral water per person per day at tour.
- Jordan departure tax.( Should be included in the Flight Ticket )
- All lunches and dinners
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Any air fare
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Travel & Covid - 19 insurance
- PCR arrival and departure
|Hotels are subject to availability on the booking time:|
|Option||Night||Hotel Name ( Or Similar )||City||Category||Room Type||Meal Plan|
|4 Stars||1||Gerasa Hotel||Amman||4*||Standard||B.B|
|2||Dead Sea Spa Hotel||Dead sea||4*||Standard||B.B|
|3||Petra Moon Hotel||Petra||4*||Standard||B.B|
|4||Petra Moon Hotel||Petra||4*||Standard||B.B|