Scenic Ella Rock, Little Adam’s Peak, Nine Arch Bridge Trekking: These are the cream of Sri Lanka’s highly-scenic places. Ella is famous for natural beauty, and Nine-Arch Bridge is the most captivating train bride on the island. Little Adam’s Peak is also one of the most-visited tourist destinations in the country. Heavenly trekking trails and challenging hikes in these sites are exciting and magical experiences. Little Adam’s Peak trekking is a fabulous choice for travelers who look for a trekking place where they can test their limits.
Ella is a top spot for hiking and trekking in Sri Lanka. Adventure lovers have a broad range of hiking and trekking trails to choose from here, depending on the difficulty level they prefer (easy, moderate, and challenging. You would need a complete day to try Scenic Ella Rock, Little Adam’s Peak, Nine Arch Bridge Trekking. The sunset from Little Adam’s Peak takes you to a spellbinding world; we warn that you would get lost in a magical world on top of the captivating mountain. Views from the mountaintop are enchanting to the point where you might think, “this is not on Earth!”
The Ella Rock Hike is equally brilliant as the Little Adam’s Peak hike. Ella Rock is in the middle of a nature-rich environment, and you can enjoy all the glory once you are at the top. Ella Rock hike is relatively easier than mounting Little Adam’s Peak. Scenic Ella Rock, Little Adam’s Peak, Nine Arch Bridge Trekking takes place on stunning trails along with spellbinding environments. It is safe to say that Ella is a trekking paradise in Sri Lanka, and we arrange trekking and hiking in this paradise for adventure-loving travelers.
What to Expect
07.00 AM – You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver from most closely located hotels in Ella and taken you to hike Ella Rock.
07.30 AM – Start your hike to the peak of the Ella rock. Ella rock is a huge rocky peak that looms over Ella town. It is a moderate level tropical hike. The views from the top of Ella rock on a clear day are nothing less than rewarding. The rock cliff has no safety railings and has become a favourite spot for daredevil photography. The hike itself is an interesting mix of railway tracks, tea plantations, steep climbs and shady walks.
11.30 AM – After the Ella rock hike, you will be taken to visit the famous Nine Arch Bridge. This beautiful colonial railway bridge made of brick, which is a really nice place for photo lovers. When one stands underneath it and looks up there is a beautiful sight of ‘nine skies’ through the nine arches, hence it’s called as Nine Skies Bridge. It also called ‘The Bridge in the sky’ due to the sheer height.
01.00 PM – You will enjoy your packed lunch in a beautiful location.
02.30 PM – Start your next hike to Little Adam’s Peak. Little Adam’s peak is a pyramid-shaped rock located opposite the relatively huge Ella rock. Nonetheless, it offers amazing views of the Ella rock, Rawana falls and surrounding valleys. Best reached in the early mornings, the little Adam’s peak is often covered in mist. It is an easy hike with the path zig-zagging around the back of little Adam’s peak hill and only a bit steep near the top.
05.30 PM – After a memorable day filled with joy, you will be taken back to your hotel in Ella by a TUK TUK.
Hike / Trek Location
♦ We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements
♦ Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation
♦ You can add this hike/trek experience to your tour package
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Ella or Bandarawela.
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided by a TUK TUK.
- English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Picnic lunch.
- All government taxes.
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- 14 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: No Cancellation Fee.
- 13-7 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
- 6-2 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled travelling date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of the booking subject to availability.
- Booking should be made at least 48 hours before the travelling date.
- Pick up can be arranged at any location in Sri Lanka for additional cost.
- We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements.
- Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level.
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the sites.
- Recommend to wear shoes for your convenience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.