What could be more satisfying, if your break is long enough to spend ample quality time with friends and family at a place that has been on your wish list for a long? Although many holiday itineraries are available online, you always look for convenient yet budget holiday packages.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Cultural Dancing Show
- Kandy City
- Tea Plantation
- Nuwara Eliya
- Tissa Lake
- Safari in Yala National Park
- Galle Dutch Fort
- Bentota Beach
- Turtle Hatchery
- Madhu River
- Colombo City Tour
On arrival at the Bandaranayake International airport, you will be warmly greeted by our very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Kandy.
The ancient city of Kandy is known as the Buddhist shrine and was the last capital of the Sinhala kings. Also leisurely drive to Peradeniya Royal Botanic Gardens, the world’s best tropical botanical garden and the largest botanical garden in Asia. You can enjoy the Kandy nightlife with traditional cultural dance and a city tour.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Visit Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy
Visit Peradeniya botanical gardens
Witness a cultural dance in the evening
Overnight stay at a hotel in Kandy
After breakfast, you will proceed to Nuwaraeliya.
Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
Visit the Haggala botanical gardens
Take Nuwara Eliya city Tour
Visit Gregory’s lake
The city of Nuwara Eliya is a charming town in Sri Lanka that is located in the highlands of the island. The city is affectionately known as the ‘Little England’ as the weather and the colonial architecture are similar to that of England.
Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya
After breakfast proceeds to Yala. En-route visit Ella city
Rawana ella water fall
Overnight stay in Yala
After breakfast, you will proceed to Yala national park. Yala National Park is the most visited and second-largest national park. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards, and aquatic birds.
Jeep safari in Yala national park
Galle Dutch Fort
Evening leisurely spends in the Bentota beach.
After breakfast leisurely spend time in Bentota beach or leave for a sightseeing tour in Bentota.
Madu Ganga boat ride
Enjoy Fish foot therapy
Visit Turtle Hatchery
Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota
After breakfast you will be proceed to Colombo, Sri Lanka. (Approximately 3 – 3.5 Hours).Colombo is the capital city of Sri Lanka and it is known as the commercial hub of the country. Also, the city is renowned for the cultural heritage and holds some of the best treasures as well. In addition, the city is colorful and vibrant enough to attract the visitors in large number. The visiting people would love to pay a visit to the Fort area, which was made by the Dutch. There are shopping malls in abundance and you will get lost in the vibrancy and energy of the Pettah street markets. Therefore, the people who love to hang out in the night would be restless while enjoying at the clubs, pubs, and regular beach parties.
• Colombo City Tour
After Enjoying, Colombo City and your guide will comfortably take you back to the international airport to end your pleasant journey
- Comfortable hotel with Breakfast (Standard 3 * Hotel or Resort)
- Transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a double sharing basis
- Entry fees to sites and cost of Safari jeep
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
Airport pick-up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
* Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.