The pearl of the Indian Ocean “Sri Lanka” offers every kind of experience for everyone. Sri Lanka enriches with its number of natural attractions, the sandy white beaches, mountain range, different climatic zones, fauna, and flora provide its visitors an everlasting experience. We arrange tours and holiday packages to Sri Lanka according to your preference.
This 5-day tour covers Sri Lanka’s most popular tourist destinations including Sigiriya(One of the world’s Wonders), The Cultural capital of Kandy, the Mountain city of Nuwara Eliya, and the Beach Town of Negombo.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Tooth Relic Temple
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Kandy City
- Tea Plantation and Factory
- Nuwara Eliya City
- Bentota Beach
- Colombo City
On arrival at the Bandaranayake International airport, you will be warmly greeted by our very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Sigiriya. (Approximately 4 – 4.5 Hours)
Sigiriya Rock Fortress is considered one of the amazing wonders of the Ancient World that truly needs to be witnessed to be believed. Located in the interior of Sri Lanka The magnificent rock fortress of Sigiriya is visible for miles from all directions and dominates the surrounding plain. Sigiriya which was an ancient castle built by King Kasyapa during the 5th century AD is both a palace and fortress
• Visit the most famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress – 1200 steps
• Take an ancient city tour in Sigiriya
Overnight stay at the hotel
After breakfast, you will proceed to Kandy, Sri Lanka. (Approximately 3 Hours). Kandy is the cultural capital of Sri Lanka and it is located in the central part of the country. This place has an abundance of history, culture, and personality. Usually, the city lies in the mountain ranges and it basically offers a beautiful and serene holiday destination for travelers. Furthermore, the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya is the largest botanical garden on the island and it houses more than 4,000 diverse species of plants. Finally, the city of Kandy is popular for its historical and cultural treasures and you will get the chance to explore all of them in one basket.
• Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy
• Visit Peradeniya botanical gardens
• Evening witness a cultural dance in the evening
Overnight stay at a hotel in Kandy
After breakfast, you will proceed to Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka. (Approximately 3 – 3.5 Hours). The city of Nuwara Eliya is a charming town in Sri Lanka that is located in the highlands of the island. The city is affectionately known as the ‘Little England’ as the weather and the colonial architecture are similar to that of England. When you walk through the gorgeous tea plantations of world-famous Ceylon Tea, you will observe the making of this legendary tea. What’s more, if you take a boat ride on the beautiful Gregory’s Lake.
• Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
• Visit the Haggala botanical gardens
• Take Nuwara Eliya city Tour
Overnight stay at a hotel in Nuwaraeliya
After breakfast, you will proceed to Negombo. Check in to the hotel and leisurely spend the day at Negombo beach.
Overnight stay at hotel in Negombo
After breakfast, you will proceed to Colombo, Sri Lanka. Colombo is the capital city of Sri Lanka and it is known as the commercial hub of the country. Also, the city is renowned for its cultural heritage and holds some of the best treasures as well. In addition, the city is colorful and vibrant enough to attract visitors in large numbers. The visiting people would love to pay a visit to the Fort area, which was made by the Dutch. There are shopping malls in abundance and you will get lost in the vibrancy and energy of the Pettah street markets.
• Colombo City Tour
Then you will proceed to the Airport for your departure flight.
- Three-star hotel with Breakfast
- Transfers by an Air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on Double sharing basis
- Entry fees to sites
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusion
Know before you go
* Airport pick-up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
* Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
* 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: No Cancellation Fee.
* 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
* 13-8 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
* Within 7 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
* No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.