Planning for a holiday in Kandy? Why not spice it up even more by booking day tours from Kandy that have been carefully crafted for maximum enjoyment?
Hotline : +94 779 165 755 (WhatsApp)
When traveling on a tight schedule, day trips are a great way to cross things off your bucket list. When it comes to this, Sri Lanka has a plethora of options. Kandy, for example, is an excellent starting point for some breathtaking day trips. That is why day tours from Kandy are the cherry on top.
Day Tours from Kandy Options
Kandy is Sri Lanka’s second-largest city after the capital, Colombo. It is perched on a plateau surrounded by mountain ranges and stunning tea plantations. Even when it’s raining, Kandy looks great. Kandy, which is only a two-hour drive from Colombo, has so much to keep you busy for a couple of days. Making day trips from here would be a very enjoyable and comfortable experience.
Here are day tours from Kandy choices:
- Kandy City Tour from Kandy
- Nuwara Eliya Day Tour from Kandy
- Sigiriya Day Tour from Kandy
- Hanthana Mountain Hiking from Kandy
- Mountain Bike Ride in Knuckles East
- White Water Rafting
- Kithulgala Day Tour from Kandy
- Sigiriya and Minneriya Day Tour from Kandy
- Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya Day Tour from Kandy
- Knuckles Mountain Trekking from Kandy
Day Tours from Kandy Overviews
- Kandy City Tour from Kandy – Spend a full day exploring Sri Lanka’s last kingdom.
- Nuwara Eliya Day Tour from Kandy – for a day in Sri Lanka’s hilly, chili-filled Little England.
- Sigiriya Day Tour from Kandy – Climb the Lion Rock, Sri Lanka’s most popular tourist attraction.
- Hanthana Mountain Hiking from Kandy – for trekking and hiking in Sri Lanka’s most beautiful mountainous region.
- Mountain Bike Ride in Knuckles East – for an exciting trekking and hiking experience surrounded by lush greenery.
- Kithulgala Day Tour from Kandy – go white-water rafting on the world’s most famous water rafting spot.
- Sigiriya and Minneriya Day Tour from Kandy – Climb the Lion Rock and spend time with nature and wildlife in one of Sri Lanka’s premier national parks.
- Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya Day Tour from Kandy – Discover Sri Lanka’s second kingdom in great privilege.
- Knuckles Mountain Trekking from Kandy – for a more adventurous tricky hiking and camping adventure.
Contact Us and Book a Day Tour from Kandy
We can perfectly combine these tours into your Kandy city tour. Do you want to know more? Please get in touch with us; we would be delighted to assist you.