The tour covers cultural capital Kandy, central highlands, Yala - the most popular wildlife park, Galle Duch fort, the best beach area of south cost Bentota and the commercial capital of Colombo.
Hotline : +94 777 644 238 (WhatsApp)
Airport - Kandy
On arrival at the Bandaranayake International airport, you will be warmly greeted by our very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Kandy.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphange
- Visit Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy
- Visit Peradeniya botanical gardens
- Witness a cultural dance in the evening
Overnight stay at a hotel in Kandy
Kandy - Ramboda - Nuwaraeliya
After breakfast you will be proceed to Nuwaraeliya.
- Ramboda Waterfalls
- Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
- Visit the Haggala botanical gardens
- Take Nuwara Eliya city Tour
- Visit Gregory’s lake
The city of Nuwara Eliya is a charming town in Sri Lanka that is located in the highlands of the island. The city is affectionately known as the ‘Little England’ as the weather and the colonial architecture is similar to that of England.
Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya
Nuwaraeliya - Ella - Yala
After breakast proceed to Yala. En route visit Ella city
- Ella city
- Rawana ella water fall
- Tissa lake
- Tissa temple
Overnight stay in Yala
Safari in Yala national park - Galle - Bentota
After breakfast, you will be proceeded to Yala national park. Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds.
- Jeep safari in Yala national park
- Galle Dutch fort
Evening leisurely spend in the Bentota beach.
Overnight stay in Bentota
Bentota sightseeing tour
After breakfast leisurely spend time in Bentota beach or leave for sightseeing tour in Bentota.
- Madu Ganga boat ride
- Enjoy Fish foot therapy
- Visit Turtle Hatchery
- Bentota City Tour
Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota
Bentota - Colombo - Airport
After Breakfast proceed to Colombo
- Colombo National Museum
- Independence Square
- Galle Face
- Colombo shopping
After Enjoying, the Colombo City and your guide will comfortably take you back to the international airport to end your pleasant journey
Per person on Double Sharing
- Comfortable hotel with Breakfast (From day 2)
- Transfers by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on Double sharing basis
- One Water Bottle Per Person on arrival
- One SIM Card
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusion