The tour covers most popular wildlife destinations including Yala national park, Whale watching paradise Mirissa, the best beach area of south cost Bentota and the commercial capital of Colombo.
Hotline : +94 777 644 238 (WhatsApp)
Airport - Mirissa
On arrival at the Bandaranayake International airport, you will be warmly greeted by our very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Mirissa.
- Mirissa beach
- Climb Parrot Rock. It is a small rock where you can climb up and see a bit of the Mirissa area
Overnight stay at a hotel in Mirissa
Whale watching tour in Mirissa - Yala(Tissa)
Early morning leave for Whale watching tour (6 am need to be at Marissa harbor). Mirissa is one of the best places in Sri Lanka to see one of the only recorded resident blue whale colonies and their natural habitat
- Whale and Dolphin watching tour
- Tissa lake
- Tissa temple
Overnight stay at a hotel in Tissa
Yala - Galle -Bentota
After breakfast, you will be proceeded to Yala national park. Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds.
- Jeep safari in Yala national park
- Galle Dutch fort
Evening leisurely spend in the Bentota beach.
Overnight stay in Bentota
Bentota sightseeing tour
After breakfast leisurely spend time in Bentota beach or leave for sightseeing tour in Bentota.
- Madu Ganga boat ride
- Enjoy Fish foot therapy
- Visit Turtle Hatchery
- Bentota City Tour
Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota
Bentota - Colombo - Airport
After Breakfast proceed to Colombo
- Colombo National Museum
- Independence Square
- Galle Face
- Colombo shopping
After Enjoying, the Colombo City and your guide will comfortably take you back to the international airport to end your pleasant journey
Per person on Double Sharing
- Comfortable hotel with breakfast(from 2 day)
- Transfers by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on Double sharing basis
- One Water Bottle Per Person on arrival
- One SIM Card
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusion