- Roman Theatre, the Citadel
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan
- Dead Sea
- Petra the Rose Red City
- Wadi Rum 4 X4 jeep safari
Meet and assist by our representative at Queen Alia Airport who will assist you through the immigration then transfer to your hotel in Amman for Overnight.
Breakfast. Morning tour of Amman, visiting the Roman Theatre, the Citadel, the archaeological and Folklore museums and the modern parts of Amman.
Afterwards, departure to visit Jerash, one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities in the world with its theatres, temples, churches and colonnaded streets. Proceed towards Ajlun to tour the 12th century Saracen Castle built by one of Saladins lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
Return to hotel in Amman for overnight.
After Breakfast. visit Bethany Beyond the Jordan; Al-Maghtas, the Baptism Site of Jesus of Nazareth, signifies a landmark moment of the origin of Christianity. Religious and non-religious tourists alike will walk through a peaceful path of gorgeous Dead Sea vegetation to the location where Jesus was Baptised by John The Baptist. Located nine kilometers to the north of the Dead Sea visitors will have the pleasure of viewing sites built during the Roman and Byzantine empires. Al Maghtas is listed on the UNESCOs World Heritage List.
Then transfer to Dead Sea to relax and float in the salty water on the shores of the Dead Sea.
Overnight in Dead Sea
After breakfast drive to o Petra .visit Petra the Rose Red City – The visit will include the main sites such as the “Siq”, a long winding fissure between two walls of overhanging cliffs, the “Khazneh” referred to as the Treasury, the Street of Facades, the Court House and the Amphitheater. If time permits; then we can also include visits to the High Place of Sacrifice and the Monastery. Included horseback ride from Siq back to parking site
After breakfast, drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.
Enjoy the wilderness of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges
Marvel at the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape.
Dinner and overnight in Wadi Rum.
Breakfast at the camp, then enjoy the 4 X4 jeep safari.
Then drive to Amman for overnight
Today check out of the hotel as you are transferred to queen alia Airport for your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar on BB / 1 Night at Wadi Rum on H.B sharing twin room.
- Jordan free visa - must stay 2 nights.
- Transportation by modern AC car / minivan / bus with Wi-Fi and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program.
- Jeep safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- local English speaking tour guide for 1 hour in Jerash for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- local English speaking tour guide for1-2 hour in Petra for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- English speaking tour guide at touring days in the program for groups 7 persons and more.
- 1 mineral water per person per day at tour.
- Jordan departure tax.( Should be included in the Flight Ticket )
- All lunches and dinners
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Any air fare
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Travel & Covid - 19 insurance
- PCR arrival and departure
|Hotels are subject to availability on the booking time:|
|Option||Night||Hotel Name ( Or Similar )||City||Category||Room Type||Meal Plan|
|4 Stars||1||Gerasa Hotel||Amman||4*||Standard||B.B|
|3||Dead Sea Spa Hotel||Dead sea||4*||Standard||B.B|
|4||Petra Moon Hotel||Petra||4*||Standard||B.B|
|5||Al Sultana Camp||Camp||Standard||H.B|