- Roman Theatre, the Citadel, the archaeological
- Red Rose City of Petra
- Nabatians city
- Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- The Baptism site
Meet and assist by our representative at Queen Alia Airport who will assist you through the immigration then transfer to your hotel in Amman for Overnight.
Breakfast. Morning tour of Amman, visiting the Roman Theatre, the Citadel, the archaeological and Folklore museums and the modern parts of Amman.
Afterwards, departure to visit Jerash, one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities in the world with its theatres, temples, churches and colonnaded streets. Proceed towards Ajlun to tour the 12th century Saracen Castle built by one of Saladins lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
Return to hotel in Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, drive to Petra. We will begin our visit and marvel at the beauty of the Lost City, the Red Rose City of Petra, exploring its many caves and tombs. Walk through the canyon and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatians city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World.
Then drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.Marvel at the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape. Dinner and overnight in Wadi Rum.
After breakfast,Enjoy jeep Safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours then transfer to Dead Sea.
After a busy trip, spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance.
Overnight in Dead Sea.
After breakfast, head to Bethany Beyond The Jordan – The Baptism site; where John the Baptist preached, where Jesus was baptised, where the first five apostles met, and where, thereby, the foundations of the early Christian faith were laid.
Proceed to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Today check out of the hotel as you are transferred to queen alia Airport for your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar on BB sharing twin room.
- Jordan free visa - must stay 2 nights.
- Transportation by modern AC car / minivan / bus with Wi-Fi and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program.
- Jeep safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- local English speaking tour guide for 1 hour in Jerash for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- local English speaking tour guide for 2-3 hour in Petra for FIT ( 1- 6 ) persons.
- English speaking tour guide at touring days in the program for groups 7 persons and more.
- 1 mineral water per person per day at tour.
- Jordan departure tax.( Should be included in the Flight Ticket )
- All lunches and dinners
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Any air fare
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Travel & Covid - 19 insurance
- PCR arrival and departure
|Hotels are subject to availability on the booking time:|
|Option||Night||Hotel Name ( Or Similar )||City||Category||Room Type||Meal Plan|
|4 Stars||1||Gerasa Hotel||Amman||4*||Standard||B.B|
|3||Al Sultana Camp||Wadi Rum||Camp||Standard||H.B|
|4||Dead Sea Spa Hotel||Dead sea||4*||Standard||B.B|