Discover Sri Lanka is ideal for travelers who are searching for a shorter vacation in Sri Lanka. The tour covers the most popular tourist destinations including the cultural capital Kandy, Hill country city Nuwaraeliya, the best beach area of south cost Bentota and the commercial capital of Colombo
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Kandy City Tour
- Cultural Dancing Show
- Tea Plantation
- Gregory Lake and Park
- White Water Rafting(if interested)
- Bentota Beach
- Water Sports
- Madu River
- Galle Dutch Fort
- Colombo City Tour
On arrival at the Bandaranayake International airport, you will be warmly greeted by our very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Kandy.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Visit Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy
Visit Peradeniya botanical gardens
Witness a cultural dance in the evening
Overnight stay at a hotel in Kandy
After breakfast, you will proceed to Nuwaraeliya.
Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
Visit the Haggala botanical gardens
Take Nuwara Eliya city Tour
Visit Gregory’s lake
The city of Nuwara Eliya is a charming town in Sri Lanka that is located in the highlands of the island. The city is affectionately known as the ‘Little England’ as the weather and the colonial architecture are similar to that of England.
Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya
- Comfortable hotel with Breakfast (Standard 3 * Hotel or Resort)
- Transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a Double sharing basis
- Entry fees to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
Know before you go
* Airport pick-up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
* Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
* Mentioned price is for standard hotels and if you need to upgrade hotels, Please ask for the customized package.
* During the peak time, peak period supplements may apply
* Hotels are subject to availability