Negombo is surrounded by ample palm trees and Negombo Countryside cycling tour mainly based on
exploring village people living style and livelihood other than fishing. You will be cycling through Negombo
countryside for 3 – 4 hours and about 25 – 30 Km to witness this once in a lifetime experience.
Hotline : +94 777 644 238 (WhatsApp)
08.30 AM – You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver and driven you to the starting point.
09.00 AM – On arrival to the starting point, our cycling guide will give you a brief introduction and safety requirements about the tour. Thereafter, you will start the cycling ride through the countryside. First, you will visit local brick manufacturing place where you can witness the whole process of bricks manufacturing including preparation of clay, moulding, drying and burning. Thereafter, you will visit a coconut handicraft processing factory. In here, you will witness how they turning a coconut shell into various types of handicrafts.
11.00 AM – In the final phase of the tour, you will meet a Toddy Tapper who is producing toddy from palm trees. You can experience the whole process of toddy tapping and taste cup of toddy at the end of the tour.
11.30 AM – After an enjoyable cycling tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Negombo by our TUK TUK driver.
12.00 PM – You will be dropped off to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Negombo.
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided from a TUK TUK.
- Mountain bikes and helmets.
- Well experienced cycling guide.
- Local Traditional snacks and Refreshments.
- First Aids & Back up vehicle.
- All government taxes.
- One Water Bottle Per Person
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.