Sri Lanka is the ideal paradise to spend your holiday. We are here to plan your honeymoon tour with unforgettable memories. Contact us to plan your Sri Lanka honeymoon tour. We will customize your vacation as you wish.
Hotline : +94 777 644 238 (WhatsApp)
Airport - Negombo
At the airport you will be greeted by our representative who will take you into the Negombo. It is a romantic little coastal town with wide sandy beaches and the safe sea coastal area. You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax and unwind and could enjoy Negombo nightlife.
- Negombo city tour & Beach Dutch Fort
- Muthurajawela wetland
Negombo - Kandy
Kandy is a little paradise with a mild temperature that is an ideal destination for a honeymoon tour. The ancient city of Kandy is known as the Buddhist shrine and was the last capital of the Sinhala kings. The climate is warm and humid, so it is one of the haven of scenic spots and locales in Sri Lanka
- Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
- Temple of Tooth
- Peradeniya botanical garden
- Cultural Night
Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Nuwaraeliya known as one of the most romantic places in the heart of the country. 1,889 meters above sea level. Located in the central mountainous area, the temperature is 4-16 °C all year round. It is widely known as one of the favourite honeymoon destinations among locals and foreigners.
- Ramboda waterfall
- Hanuman Temple
Nuwara Eliya Leisure
On the next romantic day we have planned to cover this beautiful place. In this day you will be able to visit several beautiful waterfalls, scenic mountain ranges, tea garden and also allowing you to take pictures of those panoramic views
- Visit beautiful waterfalls in Hill country
- Gregory’s Lake
- Seeta Amman Kovil
Nuwara Eliya - Galle
After breakfast we will head to Galle. Located in the southwest of Sri Lanka, about 100 kilometres south of the capital Colombo, it is not only known for its beaches but for its castles, which have been listed as World Heritage Sites. This beautiful coastal line which is quite famous among the travellers around the world.
- Galle Fort
- Hikkaduwa Beach
- Ambalangoda Mask Museum
- Turtle Hatchery
Galle - Colombo
After Enjoying, the Colombo City and Your guide will take you back to the international airport for a safe journey. We hope and wish that you will visit this beautiful country again.
Per person on Double Sharing
- Hotel with Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers by an Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on Double sharing basis
- One Water Bottle Per Person on arrival
- One SIM Card
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusion