Surprisingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of historical vestiges, breathtaking natural beauty, and colourful culture with myriad influences. Like once stated in Lonely Planet, “blessed with a dazzling coastline, emerald-green mountains, amazing national parks, dynamic cities, outstanding cultural interest and one of the world’s best cuisines, Vietnam has it all.” From this tour, you will know that the vietnam is one of the best destinations to travel.
HANOI - ARRIVAL
Arrive in Noi Bai airport, our driver greets and transfers you to Ha Noi – Vietnam’s capital is one thousand year old city with peaceful lakes, French styled buildings, old quarter streets, three lined boulevards, brightly painted temples and pagodas. Ha Noi is one of Asia’s most charming cities. Check in hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – HALONG ON CRUISE
Breakfast at hotel.
- 07:45 – 08:15 Our shuttle bus picks you up at hotel and transfers you to Halong city – 165km east of Hanoi. You will have a deep experience about a nation whose 80 percent of population leaving on rice while moving through the countryside. On the Middle way, you will have 20 minutes for short break.
- 12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay. Welcome to Majestic Cruise: enjoy Welcome drink with a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:00 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Arrival in Titop Island, then participate in activities on the island such as: swimming or climbing up to the top of the mountain to have a panorama view of the Bay Continue the exploration of the bay.
- 16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village and Swimming in the bay. Then back to Majestic Halong cruise and relax.
- 18:00 Join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice. Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 19:30 Enjoy the dinner with BBQ seafood on the cruise.
- 21:00 Playing cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing
Overnight on cruise.
HALONG BAY – HANOI – WALKING TOUR
Breakfast at hotel.
- 06.30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07.00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
- 08:00 Arrive in Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guided tour in this cave.
- 10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
- 11:00 Have lunch on cruise while boat leisualy cruising back to the pier
- 12:00 Arrive at the pier. Our shuttle bus sends you back to Hanoi.
- 16:00 – 16:30 Arrive at hotel in Hanoi.
Our guide meets & we start the walking tour around Hanoi Old Quarter. We first walk to visit and shop at Dong Xuan Market, the oldest and largest market in Hanoi. The original building was constructed in 1889, on the site of one of Hanoi’s lakes. It is a street market spreading over a surface of 600 square meters, occupying half of the street. Approximately fifty businesses are operating the forty stands selling food, artifacts, souvenirs and tour packages among others.
Then visit to the Ngoc Son temple & Hoan Kiem lake, this is an enchanting body of water right in the
heart of Hanoi, This small lake is nicely bordered by age – old trees. In the extreme north is an islet
accessible by a wooden bridge painted red. On this islet located the small temple of Ngoc Son. In the
middle of the lake is the tortoise tower considered as the contemporary symbol of Hanoi.
Finally, discover the Hanoi old quarters, covers an area of 100 ha, just north of the central Hoan Kiem
Lake. The original 36 streets that make up the Old Quarter are named after the goods once sold there
such as silk, paper, silver, cotton, fish and chicken… Hanoi’s Old Quarter bears not just the cultural
values of the capital, but the historical. Dinner at your own at many local restaurants or food shop in
this Hanoi old quarters
19:00 – 19:30 Walk back to hotel, free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI - DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Free till our driver sends you to airport for your departure flight.
Need Overa Tours Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our tour experts are 24/7 at your service to help you.