Breathtaking Knuckles Trekking: Knuckles Trekking is one of the best ways to explore the mysterious beauty of Sri Lanka’s mountain regions. Some of the island’s remarkably attractive nature trails are there to enthrall all your senses here. The pearl of the Indian Ocean is a real treasure for adventure lovers, and these mountain tops are like pinnacles of satisfaction for those adventure lovers. Knuckles mountain trekking also takes you to jaw-dropping views of the region, which is the reward at the end of a brave trek.
Trekking in knuckles range is perfect for all travel groups, experienced hikers, honeymoon couples, and energetic travelers. Make sure you plan the memorable trek with one of the local tour planners; they know the best treks from A to Z. Well, we are here for you; we know the best and safest trekking tails in knuckles Sri Lanka.
What To Expect?: About 40 rural villages are there to explore, and an array of wildlife and flora also makes your trekking experience a complete one. Misty mountaintops, marvelous views, breathtaking sunset/sunrise, lush green, and perfect climate are the top features of knuckles trekking. This is heaven on earth, and imagine you trekking along the trails of it!
Visit Knuckles With Us: We pick you up on time (early morning is ideal) as finishing the trek during daylight highly advisable. Knuckles mountain trekking requires a knowledgeable guide, and we complete this crucial requirement. Walking along magical trails along mountains and enjoying nature’s essences is all you have to do; we arrange the rest for you.
What to Expect
06:30 – You will be greeted and picked up from your hotel and driven to starting point of the trekking.
10:15 – At the beginning you will visit Hulu waterfall and Thaliya waterfalls and then proceed to Bambarella falls.
12:00 – On arrival to the Bambarella falls you can enjoy the view.
12:40 – Enjoy lunch by the waterfall.
14:00 – Thereafter you will do a 3Km trekking to your campsite.
16:30 – Reach to Knuckles waterfall and enjoy afternoon tea nearby.
18:30 – Head back to campsite and relax.
20:30 – Enjoy your dinner around the campfire.
06:45 – Wake up early in the morning to enjoy your breakfast.
07:30 – You will start your trekking to the peak of Knuckles Mountain range which is about 1856m.
11:30 – Reach to the top and enjoy the surrounding and picturesque view from the mountain.
14:00 – Head back to the campsite and have lunch.
18:00 – After a trilling experience, you will be driven back to your hotel in Kandy.
Hike / Trek Location
♦ We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements
♦ Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation
♦ You can add this hike/trek experience to your tour package
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Kandy.
- Professional trekking guide.
- All meals, tea, snacks and bottled water.
- First aid during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Overnight accommodation at a standard campsite.
- All government taxes.
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- 14 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: No Cancellation Fee.
- 13-7 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
- 6-2 Days prior to the scheduled travelling date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled travelling date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of the booking subject to availability.
- Booking should be made at least 48 hours before the travelling date.
- Pick up can be arranged at any location in Sri Lanka for additional cost.
- We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements.
- Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level.
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the sites.
- Recommend to wear shoes for your convenience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.